High: 81 Winds: SW 10-15 mph
Saturday Night: Increasing clouds, scattered showers possible by early morning.
Low: 64 Winds: SW 10-15 mph
Sunday: Scattered rain possible, few storms early, ...
Donatos Football Friday Pizza Giveaway Rules
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Ohio residents who are 18 years of age and reside in the WKEF/WRGT-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Communications, LLC and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WKEF/WRGT-TV (collectively the Station) Donatos, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) During the Fox 45 News at 10:00 p.m. on WRGT Channel 45 and ABC 22 News at 11:00 p.m. on WKEF Channel 22, viewers will be prompted to enter by texting DONATOS to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on August 22, 2012, and ends at 5 p.m. EST on November 9, 2012 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. ET each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Each Friday during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be randomly chosen from among valid entries, for a total of thirteen (13) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Thirteen (13) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive (1) Donatos gift card valued at $50. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Donatos gift cards.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 days of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winners parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If winner cannot be notified within 2 days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 45 Broadcast Plaza Dayton, OH 45417 and on the Stations website at www.daytonsnewssource.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to
45 Broadcast Plaza Dayton, OH 45417 by November 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Television of Dayton, Inc., and Donatos accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
Project Greenlight Walk-On Role VIP SweepstakesEnter here to win a Project Greenlight walk-on movie role!
Nicholas Sparks 'The Best of Me' Movie SweepstakesEnter here to win a chance to attend the L.A. premiere of Best of Me, walk down the red carpet and more!
Pay It ForwardNominate a person or non-profit for a $250 donation from River Valley Credit Union.
No Text ZoneHelp make our roads safe and you could win prizes! Read the official rules here!
Morning News Daily Call-In Contest RulesRead the official rules for the Morning News Call-In Contests here!
Tonight on FOX 45
7:00 pm ..... The Big Bang Theory
7:30 pm ..... Modern Family
8:00 pm ..... Red Band Society
9:00 pm ..... Utopia
10:00 pm ... FOX 45 News at Ten
10:30 pm ... FOX 45 Football Friday
11:00 pm ... Modern Family
11:30 pm ... The Simpsons
12:00 am ... The Steve Wilkos Show